5 Current Technology Trends to Learn in 2018 if You Want a Great Career in Technology
5 Current Technology Trends in 2018 for Great Careers in Technology
From data scientists to data security professionals, the battle for the best in IT talent will wage on in this year. It is very obvious that every one of us might have read a number of blogs and articles that predict the Technology Trends to Learn in 2018. How is it different? If you are looking forward to a new career in tech and have the ambition to learn, any of the following five career choices is something that is recommended for you to focus on:
Who else isn’t investing in cryptocurrency these days? It is the latest fiery topic of the year. There are people who have made great bucks by investing in cryptocurrency and also a lot of people who have lost great bucks. The market at Cryptocurrency is fairly young and you could potentially make high rate on returns if you have some technical knowledge and if you are a regular market follower.
Working as a Crypto Investor is really risky and you should personally not prefer to be a crypto investor. Moreover, if you have a high risk of tolerance then here are few things that you need to do:
- Read the Crypto Assets
- Read Ethereum yellow paper
- Read Bitcoin white paper
- Use Crypto Sheets
- Read articles available online for Crypto investment.
Remember you should not be investing more than you are willing to lose.
Another field in the queue that is likely to go crazy in this year. With the platforms like Ethereum taking the lead, more and more companies need developers who understand the blockchain tactics, smart contracts, and are able of building decentralized applications. The market is still young as the number of good developers is rare. So, if you are looking to become skilled in this particular area, the sky’s the limit for you!
The only drawback is that this technology is growing with the growing technology trends at a rapid pace and things are also constantly changing. What you’ll need; is to stay on top of the changes to make a longer stay in the game. Here is something interesting that you should be doing to stay in the game:
- Learn about DAPP
- Learn how peer to peer
- Learn the basics of Node.js
- Learn about public key cryptography.
- Learn about what Cryptocurrency is and its history.
- Learn about Application Binary Interface.
Machine Learning Engineer
It is another hot topic but probably one of the hardest to pick up from this list. You must have some technical knowledge before starting into this field. Although we are very far from artificial general intelligence, over the coming year. This field is likely to make some extreme changes in our lives.
- Initially, you would have to learn some Python programming language.
- Try working with a machine learning API like Clarifai and try building a simple application.
- Learn more about advancements in Machine Learning.
- Kick-start using Jupyter.
- Try building your own models.
For kick-starting with such complex technology, get to learn more about Machine Learning here
It’s a huge industry and one of the most secure risks that won’t be going away anytime soon, as the technology is in great demand over the globe. We are already surrounded by software and this is even becoming more and more notable at the time. Software Development is one of the most frequently chosen profession and its future too is strongly believed.
Software Development is also the field that allows you to gain some fundamental technical knowledge allowing you to jump into new trending technologies like blockchain development, machine learning, crypto investing, and any of the upcoming future tech trends.
You can learn more about Software Development at one of the highest rated courses of Udemy
Educators who can explain complex topics
We are living in a world of emerging technologies where these latest technology trends are part of everything and keep on evolving around us. The pace at which the new findings, new methods, and new achievements are being discovered is outpacing the amount that we can individually learn. A major number of people are becoming specialized in their field because there is so much to a depth and a lot of information about the collective human mind.
With an increase in quantity and pace of information where the quantity of resources has diminished. By the end of this year, it is expected that there would be a greater need for instructors that can teach complex topics to the beginners. But why is it so hard? Because education is notoriously difficult. People over the globe have multiple levels of abilities and different level of learning styles. So, if you love teaching people, this job is something that is really hard to accomplish with perfection in technology field but this sort of career in technology gets back great financial rewards.
Moreover, the criteria for selection is simple:
- The technology should be highly in demand that will pay you off good bucks. However, you can pick up with the right company if you have relevant skills.
- It should grow faster than the number of skilled workers such that the job market doesn’t get saturated.
- The technology should be internationally used and should be needed all over the globe.
- The important note: If you are looking to be successful then you yourself have to be a hard worker. None of the magic bullets are going to work for your career growth. If it was easy, everyone would have got a chance doing it. The rest depends on your determination and effort.