We at tecHindustan are looking for Flutter Developer who will be running and designing application features across various cross platform devices. We are looking out for someone who has experience using Flutter widgets that can be plugged together, customized and deployed anywhere. Someone who is passionate about code writing, solving technical errors and taking up full accountability of app development.
This is currently a Work From Office position.
- You will be building and shipping robust apps to Android/ iOS devices using a single codebase
- You will be writing readable and clear code using Dart that will be extensively documented for future use and upgrades
- You will be sharing feedback and brainstorming ideas with teams to improve the development process.
- Understand basic concepts of design for developing user friendly applications
- Stay up to date with the latest technologies.
- Work experience with Flutter SDK and Dart programming language.
- Strong knowledge of Flutter widgets like Cupertino for iOS and Material Components
- Experience working on native mobile development in Android or iOS is preferred
- Hands-on experience in Restful API integration
- Hands-on experience in design pattern like MVP, MVVM, BLoC
- Familiarity with 3rd party libraries and its integration
- Good knowledge of state management like setState, Redux, BLoC/Rx, GetX